online briefing jscem final report
The Joint Standing Committee for Electoral Matters (JSCEM) has released its final recommendations to the government on:
- Transparency around political donations and election spending
- The funding of election campaigns
- Whether there should be new laws that ensure politicians can’t lie when trying to win our votes
Join this online briefing hosted by the Australian Democracy Network, to hear how the final report stacks up.
We’ll discuss the campaign’s next steps, including upcoming opportunities to influence the Prime Minister to deliver comprehensive transparency measures and truth in political advertising before the next election.
- When: Thursday 30th November, 6.30PM (That’s 6.00PM in SA, 5.30PM in QLD, 5.00PM in NT, 3.30PM in WA.)
- Where: Online on Zoom (Please RSVP for the link)
This event is hosted by the Australian Democracy Network, a co-ordinating member of the #OurDemocracy campaign.
An RSVP to this event will add your email into the Australian Democracy Network Ltd’s subscriber mailing list. This means you will receive ongoing campaign updates and opportunities to take action. Please take a moment to read our privacy statement to better understand how we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information.