We know that winning integrity reforms are important to many civil society organisations, so we’re holding a briefing to present our campaign plans for the next 3 years and seek your input.
This briefing is only for representatives of campaigns and organisations with an interest in political integrity reforms.
- Saffron Zomer – Executive Director, Australian Democracy Network
- Jolene Elberth – Democracy Campaigner, Australian Conservation Foundation
- Alice Drury – Senior Lawyer, Human Rights Law Centre
- All of you! we’re keen to hear your feedback and ideas
- Date: Wednesday 20th July
- Time: 12:30 – 1:30pm AEDT
- Location: Online on Zoom.
Please RSVP for the link to join